A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Wilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Todd Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Wilson practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.