Dr. Todd Winter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Very poor doctor
DR Winter was my primary physician for about 8 months, but always seemed annoyed that I medical issues that he had to deal with. I went to him and complained that my left arm and shoulder kept going numb when I turned my head to the, left or raised my left arm such as on my car window sill. After he ordered an x-ray, he told me that nothing was wrong. I asked for a refferal to a nuerol surgeon. He asked why I was seeking a surgery and I told him that my problem was not nothing and that I was seeking answers. The surgeon looked at the same x-ray and promptly showed me a broken bone in my neck that was pressing on a nerve. The problem when away after removal of the bone. I fired DR Winter for his incompetance and extremely poor attitude.

January 24th, 2016
read my post to paul matz at same clinic. five and a half years since my accident. broken neck, broken back, torn ligament in my hip. he gets up and walks out on me after I collapsed on the floor in pain. I don't think he even believed me I was in an accident. this guy is a liar and will say anything to protect his own you know what. I am permanently disabled and I had to spend $20,000 of my own money to get the help that I needed instead of my insurance because of todd witer and paul matz.

February 8th, 2014
Wow!!! What a great Doctor!!!
This is the best Doctor I've ever had. Very nice, really cares, listens and understands, and makes me better in a hurry, every time.

July 24th, 2012
Terrible
Complete lack of any bedside manner. He never looked me in the eye. I felt he was going off a checklist and that I was annoying him that I was even in the office. He overlooked a fairly severe injury and mocked the pain that I was in. I would not go to him as a physician ever again nor would I refer him to anyone. There are plenty of other providers in this building that would be much better options to choose from.

June 23rd, 2012
Insentive towards pain and suffering!
My primary physician of more than eight years he dismissed my pains and the numbing in my hands and feet as only a little neuropathy. I am loosing the ability to walk. He had me visit every three months. When I became adamant about my suffering he simply smiled and said "Nobody should live past seventy five."I fired Dr. Winter and filed a complaint with the Oregon Medical Council (who put me on hold for six months.) Greed and desire for power has taken over the medical community in this country.I am not trying to get money. I am just telling the truth.

April 25th, 2012
I hope he is teachable. It's a shame to waste a brain and a heart. I forgive him.

February 3rd, 2012
Absolutely NO Bedside manner/Should be more Knowledgable
I had to see this physician due to an emergent type situation with my on going condition (reg. Dr. booked out) and he is in the same group as my regular Dr... What a huge mistake! This "physcian" seemed like he knew nothing about my condtion.. It is not new or rare. I was shocked, as I work in healthcare too.. so when he seemed perplexed..It was kind of scary. He also had no bedside manner what so ever...cold fish...even kind of rudely scoffed at the list of meds I take! Not very professional at all.

January 7th, 2012
NOT FRIENDLY
Dr. Winter and I put up with each other for about eight years. He clearly didn't like me but, because of his competence as a physician I stayed with him this long. He even seemed to resent having to look at my print-out of my blood pressure record taken at home.The straw that . . . was when he said to me: "Nobody should live longer than seventy five years. I'm eventy two. Enough said.EXCEPT THIS: I was clear but self controlled when I fired him. A week later I received a letter from the Medford Medical Clinic stating that I could no longer use their facility for medical care - except for emergencies. I have clearly advised Dr.Winter of my point of view. Perhaps (hopefully) he will improve as a result of this public criticism. I really could have liked him.

January 4th, 2012
Poor choice for personal physician
Not that knowledgeable nor does he aggressively seek an accurate diagnosis. I've had him for a personal doctor for about six months as he was the only doctor taking new patients. What a mistake I made! I'm switching as soon as I can find another doctor. I would not recommend him at all.

December 3rd, 2011
New to the area, and this doctor was not a good choice for me. Rude and did not seem knowledgeable at all about my medical conditions. He actually seemed at a loss as to what to do, and made disparaging remarks about the treatment I had received prior, yet he offered no solutions. A very strange and confusing medical appointment with a very unpleasant and unprofessional doctor. I found a much better doctor, but it took 3 tries. However, this one came in 3rd place, as far as becoming my new primary care physician was concerned.

August 18th, 2016