A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Woods, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Woods, MD, PC is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Vibra Speciality Portland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Woods practice?
Dr. Todd Woods practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.