Learn more about Dr. Todd Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Woods, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Woods, MD, PC is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Vibra Speciality Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Darrell Lynn Woods MD and PC is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Woods practice?
- Dr. Todd Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Woods practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Corbett, OR.
See Corbett Neurologists.