Neurologist
Video profile
35800 NE Chamberlain Rd
Corbett, OR 97019
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  MD  |  show details
by Norm E. on Jan 17th, 2013

He refused service to my wife unless we payed our $3000.00 deductible to him, even though we were established patients that always payed our bill on time. He hasn't even refunded our $20 copay that we payed to him when we checked in! As an MD myself, I know that this is wrong. I have filed formal complaints.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by beccaf741761317 at Citysearch on Aug 26th, 2012 on citysearch.com

The professionalism and expertise of Dr. Woods and his staff go above and beyond. Dr. Woods is a caring doctor who spent more time reviewing my mother-in-laws medical history than any other doctor ever has. He was focused and patient throughout our visits. His knowledge of his field is amazing I agree with the spooky smart comment made by another reviewer!. He came highly recommended to us and I can see why. He diagnosed and treated her condition with compassion rarely given by doctors today. Throughout her EMG test he frequently asked how she was doing and if she was comfortable, and took the time to explain the process to us. He was always on time for her appointments and the scheduling and billing staff were very friendly and accommodating. No problems whatsoever! The office is pleasant and easy to find. We would highly recommend Dr. Woods.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by poonamg at Citysearch on Jun 26th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I would NEVER refer anyone to Dr.Woods due to his staff and billing practices. His staff will not allow you to call and speak with Dr.Woods or even give him a message to call you back. Please make no mistake, they are in the Financial - Medical Billing Game. They have no problem illiciting unnecessary appointments and take advantage of clients with \"\"fee`s\"\". Kari, accountant and Andrew, receptionistappointment setter will not allow you to speak with DR.Woods and he will not return phone calls What, a Doctor that won`t call his patient Though they have made a lot of from many previous appointments. Seems like bad business and I have submitted a BBB complaint due to his staff. They treat clients poorly and are unprofessional. Apparently their time is worth but not mine.

|  I found that Dr. Woods added non  |  show details
    by Justis at Citysearch on Jun 8th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I found that Dr. Woods added non medical opinion/notes to my medical charts/reports. I felt that it was misleading. (I am wondering why?)(Later I found out that the Insurance company loves the comments though for insurance company's favor.) He said that he is the one of the best of 2 in Portland in his field. But he could not find out what we would like to know. His price of services is pretty high also. (My opinion is : Watch out!!! before you make decision to see him.

|  I found that Dr. Woods added non  |  show details
    by Justis at Citysearch on Jun 8th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I found that Dr. Woods added non medical opinionnotes to my medical chartsreports. I felt that it was misleading. I am wondering whyLater I found out that the Insurance company loves the comments though for insurance company`s favor. He said that he is the one of the best of 2 in Portland in his field. But he could not find out what we would like to know. His price of services is pretty high also. My opinion is Watch out!!! before you make decision to see him.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
     |  Good clinical skills, not so good people skills  |  show details
    by Citysearch User on Mar 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr, Woods is definitely lacking in bedside manner. He seems like an intelligent man who is good at the clinical part of his job, but like ma...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
     |  Dr. House Brilliant  |  show details
    by Prigg on Feb 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Like the other reviewer said, Dr. Woods is quirky and has a very small therapy dog in his office. And he runs always on time and his staff says he doesn`t over book and hates it when people don`t show. And don`t bring unsupervised kids `cause he intensely focuses on you. I was sent by Dr. Kellogg, who said, "This guys a lot smarter than me." I thought Dr. Kellogg was smart but Dr. Woods is spooky smart. He`s intense and direct, kind of intimidating like Dr. House, but nicer than that. Though he is hot like Dr. House. He figured out what was wrong. I didn`t need the surgery Dr. Brett and Dr. Brown said I needed, and after a couple weeks of medicine, I`m fine and it`s been over a year. I`d go back if I needed a Dr. House anytime and didn`t want surgery and I`ve sent friends from my work that have all said he`s great too.

|  Dr. House Brilliant  |  show details
    by Prigg at Citysearch on Feb 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Like the other reviewer said, Dr. Woods is quirky and has a very small therapy dog in his office. And he runs always on time and his staff says he doesn`t over book and hates it when people don`t show. And don`t bring unsupervised kids `cause he intensely focuses on you. I was sent by Dr. Kellogg, who said, \"\"This guys a lot smarter than me.\"\" I thought Dr. Kellogg was smart but Dr. Woods is spooky smart. He`s intense and direct, kind of intimidating like Dr. House, but nicer than that. Though he is hot like Dr. House. He figured out what was wrong. I didn`t need the surgery Dr. Brett and Dr. Brown said I needed, and after a couple weeks of medicine, I`m fine and it`s been over a year. I`d go back if I needed a Dr. House anytime and didn`t want surgery and I`ve sent friends from my work that have all said he`s great too.

|  THE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY  |  show details
    by gutentagmike at Citysearch on Jul 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

well i must say todd did his job, but he has his quarks. like bringing his dog in the office while with me. i did not mind it so much tell he told me not to touch it while it was jumping on me than i was unable to find child care for the following visit and i was told to pay a 50 dollar fee because he did not want me to come, apperantly my 10 month daughter would be more of a distraction i would not recommend this dr. !

by gutentagmike on Jul 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

well i must say todd did his job, but he has his quarks. like bringing his dog in the office while with me. i did not mind it so much tell he told me not to touch it while it was jumping on me? than i was unable to find child care for the following visit

by teresaboehneal on Feb 22nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the office support staff. They were very thorough with me prior to my office visit, letting me know policies, etc., and they billed my automobile insurance for me. Dr. Woods was on time, ready for me a

|  Review by Jane  |  show details
    by Hey Jane at Citysearch on Feb 22nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the office support staff. They were very thorough with me prior to my office visit, letting me know policies, etc., and they billed my automobile insurance for me.Dr. Woods was on time, ready for me as soon as I finished my paperwork, this has not been my experience with most doctors. Dr. Woods was very focused during my initial office visit. He showed much patience and answered my questions, at my level. He made recommendations for different treatment avenues, prescriptions, physician referrals, etc. He also performed an EMG test which was not only almost painless, it helped my other doctors in determining my treatment options as well.My overall experience was great, very friendly and an efficient office.

by skaterpdx on Feb 13th, 2006 on citysearch.com

|  Excellent help after my car accident  |  show details
    by skaterpdx at Citysearch on Feb 13th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I was referred to Dr. Todd Woods office by my chiropractor after a car accident, and my chiropractor told me Dr. Woods was the best in town. I must say I was not disappointed by the good and sensitive care I received in his office. I appreciated that after I filled out my paperwork I was seen immediately by Dr. Woods - right at my scheduled time - no waiting for 30-40 minutes in the lobby as is sometimes the case. He recommended an EMG and I was a little nervous having been told they can be quite painful , but he was very pleasant and I felt no discomfort during the exam. I really appreciated how his staff helped me find physical therapy and testing locations that would work with my motor vehicle insurance since I was unable to work at the time.

by aatuk on Feb 11th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Figured out a problem I've had for years that no one else could and saved me from unecessary surgery. Compassionate and took his time. Obviously brilliant and never made me wait. I've had a couple EMG's and his was by far the least painful--almost didn

|  Best neurologist in town.  |  show details
    by pdxer59 at Citysearch on Feb 11th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Figured out a problem I`ve had for years that no one else could and saved me from unecessary surgery. Compassionate and took his time. Obviously brilliant and never made me wait. I`ve had a couple EMG`s and his was by far the least painful--almost didn`t hurt.