Dr. Todd Woollen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2014
Great Doctor!!
I went to see Dr. Woollen a couple months ago and couldn't ask for a better doctor. His bedside manner was wonderful and he is very knowledgable. His diagnosis was accurate and I recovered very quickly. The staff at his office were very plesant as well. I will definately be going back to see him when I need medical care, and have recommended him to my family and friends.

February 8th, 2012
Todd A. Woollen MD
I dont usually like switching doctors but, when my last doctor left our clinic and Todd A. Woollen took me as a patient, the only hard part about this was getting used to a different face greating me kindly every time I walked into his office. The easiest part was feeling comfortable with Dr. Woollen and his treatments. I was half way through my pregnancy when he took over and he did a wonderful job getting up to speed with my needs. If there was a longer wait time, to me it was worth the wait. His nurses are very helpful too. So, would i recommend my doctor to others? I sure would. Thanks Dr. Woollen, you a truely a great doctor! Keep up the good work!

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Woollen is very intelligent, spent time with me as a patient to address my concerns, Dr. Woollen was my OB doctor, I was very happy with him, very knowledgable about problems that came up during my pregnancy, I continue to see him as my family physician, I trust his opinion, diagnosis and treatments.