A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Young has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Everett Young DO is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Young practice?
- Dr. Todd Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Young practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.