Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Attorney  |  show details
by Hope M. on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Zimprich is outstanding. Caring, compassionate, and brilliant. He worked with me for years in an effort to find relief for my migraines. Unfortunately, he finally referred me on with hopes that another doctor could provide some relief. He is the very best!!

|  Friendly and Helpful  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

He immediately put me at ease when I met him and he doesn't have an ounce of "doctor arrogance." He showed an interest in me personally and asked all sorts of questions about my job and life and what I like to do in my free time. He's a very nice doctor and super easy to talk to. I went to him for migraines and it was a pretty simple fix for me, so I can't attest to his abilities as a neurologist beyond that. As far as my problem went, though, I give him an A because bedside manner is really huge for me, and of course my headaches are better. Also, I told him and his staff that I don't have a lot of extra money and they arranged to mail me samples (I live across the state) of medications to try out so I wouldn't waste my money filling a prescription that didn't work. They did this a couple of times until we found one that worked well. They didn't act put out at all. I have dealt with a LOT of crappy doctors and was so relieved to find Dr Zimprich. He doesn't treat you like you're just a patient, he treats you like a real person. Hallelujah!