Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

Sep 9th, 2016

Best doctor in his field. He has been a miracle worker for me. He is kind, caring and concerned about his patients. He will go to the infinite limit to find a remedy to ease a patient's pain. He is brilliant.

End to an ordeal in sight show details End to an ordeal in sight
Jun 17th, 2016

After six weeks of uncertainty and suffering due to a sudden loss of clear vision, and testing by half a dozen specialists, Dr. Zimprich provided testing and explanations of a rare nerve disorder and pathways toward recovery that are very much appreciated and respected.

See anyone else but this guy. show details See anyone else but this guy.
by Unhappy Patient on May 23rd, 2016

Pompous, arrogant, dishonest, poor listener. Told me and my husband one thing during appointment and then recorded a different thing in my written medical record. Told my insurance company I did not have a particular disease and then continued to medicate me for that disease without follow up. Very poor experience.

Mar 15th, 2016

Wasn't very personable. Wouldn't let me get a word in. Interrupted me constantly. Wouldn't listen to me when I told him about the medication he prescribed.

Couldn't care less about his patients show details Couldn't care less about his patients
Feb 9th, 2015

Couldn't figure put wah was wrongi with me and when I asked for a referal to another clinic he refused to give me one. He told me that what was going on was all in my head aka there was nothing wrong with me and I was making it up. I found another neurologist myself and found out that what was going on was very serious-I could have died or had brain damage. It was something that was really easy to fix. The neurologist who I saw after dr zimprich said he was really surprised that dr zimprich wasn't able to figure it out.

Dr Z is a champion for people with MS. show details Dr Z is a champion for people with MS.
by Richard J on Dec 26th, 2014

Doctor Zimprich is unquestionably a brilliant and focused expert in his field.

Attorney show details Attorney
by Hope M. on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Zimprich is outstanding. Caring, compassionate, and brilliant. He worked with me for years in an effort to find relief for my migraines. Unfortunately, he finally referred me on with hopes that another doctor could provide some relief. He is the very best!!

Friendly and Helpful show details Friendly and Helpful
Oct 7th, 2013

He immediately put me at ease when I met him and he doesn't have an ounce of "doctor arrogance." He showed an interest in me personally and asked all sorts of questions about my job and life and what I like to do in my free time. He's a very nice doctor and super easy to talk to. I went to him for migraines and it was a pretty simple fix for me, so I can't attest to his abilities as a neurologist beyond that. As far as my problem went, though, I give him an A because bedside manner is really huge for me, and of course my headaches are better. Also, I told him and his staff that I don't have a lot of extra money and they arranged to mail me samples (I live across the state) of medications to try out so I wouldn't waste my money filling a prescription that didn't work. They did this a couple of times until we found one that worked well. They didn't act put out at all. I have dealt with a LOT of crappy doctors and was so relieved to find Dr Zimprich. He doesn't treat you like you're just a patient, he treats you like a real person. Hallelujah!