A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Zusmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Zusmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zusmer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Zusmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusmer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Zusmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Russell Zusmer DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Zusmer practice?
- Dr. Todd Zusmer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Todd Zusmer practices Family Medicine near Simpsonville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Simpsonville Family Physicians.