A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Zusmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Zusmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusmer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Zusmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Zusmer MD and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Todd Zusmer practice?
- Dr. Todd Zusmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Zusmer practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville Osteopaths.