A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toikus Westbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Westbrook graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Westbrook has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toikus Z Westbrook MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toikus Z. Westbrook practice?
- Dr. Toikus Westbrook has 5 office locations.
Dr. Toikus Westbrook practices Emergency Medicine near Corinth, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Etowah, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Corinth Emergency Physicians.