A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toivo Rist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toivo Rist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toivo Rist, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rist graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toivo Egon Rist MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Toivo E. Rist practice?
- Dr. Toivo Rist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toivo Rist practices Dermatology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Dermatologists.