A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toju Chike-Obi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toju Chike-Obi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toju Chike-Obi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chike-Obi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Chike-Obi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toju Ogunwa Chike-Obi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Toju O. Chike-Obi practice?
- Dr. Toju Chike-Obi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toju Chike-Obi practices Pediatrics near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Pediatricians.