A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toks McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toks McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toks Ebiyon McCarthy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toks E. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Toks McCarthy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Toks McCarthy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Waukesha, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Internists.