A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tokunbo Babagbemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babagbemi
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Babagbemi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babagbemi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Babagbemi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tokunbo Kemi Babagbemi MD is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tokunbo K. Babagbemi practice?
- Dr. Tokunbo Babagbemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tokunbo Babagbemi practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.