A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tola Omotosho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tola Omotosho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tola Omotosho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Omotosho graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Omotosho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tola Bunmi Omotosho MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tola B. Omotosho practice?
- Dr. Tola Omotosho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tola Omotosho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Odenton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Odenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.