A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tolga Gursel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tolga Gursel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gursel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gursel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tolga Gursel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tolga Gursel practice?
- Dr. Tolga Gursel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tolga Gursel practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.