A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tolga Mesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tolga Mesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mesen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mesen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tolga Berlo Mesen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tolga B. Mesen practice?
- Dr. Tolga Mesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tolga Mesen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.