A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tolga Mesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mesen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tolga Berlo Mesen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tolga B. Mesen practice?
- Dr. Tolga Mesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tolga Mesen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.