The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tolga Tuncer
Dr. Tolga Tuncer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tuncer is affiliated with St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital and St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City. He speaks Turkish and English.
Dr. Tolga Tuncer has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tolga Tuncer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Joseph Brewer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi41
Dr. Navanshu Arora
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Anna Grodzinsky
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi5