A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tolulope Aduroja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aduroja
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Aduroja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tolulope Aduroja, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aduroja graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Aduroja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tolulope Tunde Aduroja MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tolulope T. Aduroja practice?
- Dr. Tolulope Aduroja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tolulope Aduroja practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.