Learn more about Dr. Tolulope Aduroja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tolulope Aduroja is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aduroja
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aduroja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tolulope Aduroja, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aduroja graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Aduroja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tolulope Tunde Aduroja MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tolulope T. Aduroja practice?
- Dr. Tolulope Aduroja has 1 office location.
Dr. Tolulope Aduroja practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.