Dr. Tom Bartsokas MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 5 reviews

February 12th, 2016
Dr Bartsokus provided me with great service, very friendly, easy to talk to, listens carefully. thorough.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Bartsokas is an outstanding physician with a tremendous ability to establish a quality relationship with his patient. He spends as much time as necessary to diagnose, treat and follow-up with his patient. He also demonstrates a genuine caring approach to all he comes in contact with and goes well beyond what is required in a physician/patient relationship. I highly recommend Dr. Bartsokas

December 2nd, 2014
Poor Bedside Manor
He was very rude and told me all I needed to do was lose weight and that would fix my knee issues. I have had problems since I was a THIN child with my knees. This is an injury from a fall. He has 0 compassion.

August 25th, 2014
Avoid him at all costs.
3 visits. On the first one, he degraded me for a self-diagnosis, AND I WAS RIGHT. This wasted my time and money. Also on the first visit, he stated he would let me suffer (vs. pain mgmt.) from gout to reduce my beer consumption. HELLO ? Gout is also dietary and hereditary. A doctor ... telling you he'd let you suffer. Do you think that sounds like a good choice for you ? At the 2nd visit he stated he would be out of the office for a week, but another doctor in the group would be following up with me. NEVER HAPPENED. Lastly, after confirmation of moderate-severe injury, he told me he would not write any Rx (not even uncontrolled meds) "no matter how I described the symptoms". He is in unprofessional, irresponsible, and arrogant. His Rx pad is gathering dust, and he loves it that way.

August 21st, 2011
old patient from gm
my experiance with the dr. was very upsetting.he was very rude,said some things to me that realy upset me.i left in a rage and never went back.