Learn more about Dr. Tom Birkenmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Birkenmeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birkenmeier
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birkenmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Birkenmeier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkenmeier graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Birkenmeier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom M Birkenmeier MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tom M. Birkenmeier practice?
- Dr. Tom Birkenmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Birkenmeier practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.