Learn more about Dr. Tom Birkenmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Birkenmeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birkenmeier
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Birkenmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Birkenmeier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkenmeier graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Birkenmeier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom M Birkenmeier MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tom M. Birkenmeier practice?
- Dr. Tom Birkenmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Birkenmeier practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.