A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom S. Chang practice?
Dr. Tom Chang practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.