A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Shio Mis Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Tom Chang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tom Chang practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.