Learn more about Dr. Tom Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom S Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Tom Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Chang practices Ophthalmology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Ophthalmologists.