Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Mike Lucas on Mar 20th, 2016

I tell everyone how well I am satisfied with the service

Feb 29th, 2016

My visit with Dr. C was quick and professional. He addressed all my needs and refilled prescriptions that needed attention. His office is organized and efficient; his staff is courteous and knowledgable.

Competent Doctor show details Competent Doctor
by Audrey B. on Feb 5th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Christensen since I moved to MB 10 1/2 years ago. My former doctor in TN researched Drs. and selected him for me. I have been very satisfied. He answers questions, never seems rushed, (although I know his practice is very busy) and refers me to specialists when necessary. I recommend him to every new resident who asks about a competent doctor.

love Dr Christensen show details love Dr Christensen
by Vicki L Keibler on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr Christensen is a wonderful doctor I so appreciate the time that he spends with me and goes over what ever is going on. Knowing that he ha changed things up at the office is even better Thank you for ALWAYS giving me your time with Rex and with me.

Health care. The way it should be. show details Health care. The way it should be.
by J.Whitaker on Dec 31st, 2015

The way health care should be! Complete service.

A great Doctor show details A great Doctor
by Ron and Sandy Bruce on Dec 22nd, 2015

Dr. Christenson has been our family doctor since 1997. During our working career we have lived in eight locations. We rate Dr. Christenson as our very best family doctor. There are many reasons. First he always treats us as if we are his most important patient. He is really interested in our well being. We always feel that he has time for us. His staff is always professional and friendly. He is very good about referral when it is necessary. He is exceptional in follow up. We have referred many friends, neighbors and new folks moving to this area. We have yet to have one referral express dissatisfaction. We feel blessed to have Dr. Christenson as out family doctor.

by Carol A. Bates on Dec 14th, 2015

Everything went smoothly and in a timely manner. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

by Jack G on Nov 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Christensen for 9 years and found him to be an excellent doctor. He listens well and answers all my questions. He is very very experienced. In my 69 years he is the best doctor I have ever worked with.

by Sandra M. on Nov 8th, 2015

I'm new to the area and Dr. Christensen was recommended to me. When I made the appointment, the receptionist was very friendly. I didn't have to wait long for an appointment, and when I went to the office, everyone was very welcoming and professional. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Christensen and am glad that I chose him for my family practitioner.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Carl Wood on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Christensen was very polite, professional, succinct, knowledgeable, and helpful.