Dr. Tom Christensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tom Christensen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Tom Christensen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016

Nothing short of outstanding!!!

October 20th, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Christensen for at least 10 years and have never had any problems with his staff or Dr. Christensen. If we have any problems with our health he explains what we need to do and if we need any medicine he lets us know how to use it and what we can expect it to do. We have full faith in his decision for our health.

August 29th, 2016

Director of Membership

Dr. Christensen is ALWAYS available and always willing to help found the problem. He takes time and care with me. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. You have a problem he will fix it.

August 21st, 2016

The Finest in Medical Care

Dr. Christensen has been my doctor since he located to this area. He also was my wife's doctor, shepherding her through diabetes, high blood pressure and lung cancer. His bedside manner is above reproach and he does what is necessary to ensure that his patients receive the finest in medical care. Ditto for his staff!

August 20th, 2016

I have been under Dr. Christensen's care for over 10 years. I have had multiple illnesses and he has given me excellent care every visit. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

August 18th, 2016

Never have to wait long. Terrific team of health care providers!

March 21st, 2016

I tell everyone how well I am satisfied with the service

March 1st, 2016

My visit with Dr. C was quick and professional. He addressed all my needs and refilled prescriptions that needed attention. His office is organized and efficient; his staff is courteous and knowledgable.

February 5th, 2016

Competent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Christensen since I moved to MB 10 1/2 years ago. My former doctor in TN researched Drs. and selected him for me. I have been very satisfied. He answers questions, never seems rushed, (although I know his practice is very busy) and refers me to specialists when necessary. I recommend him to every new resident who asks about a competent doctor.

February 3rd, 2016

love Dr Christensen

Dr Christensen is a wonderful doctor I so appreciate the time that he spends with me and goes over what ever is going on. Knowing that he ha changed things up at the office is even better Thank you for ALWAYS giving me your time with Rex and with me.

December 31st, 2015

Health care. The way it should be.

The way health care should be! Complete service.

December 22nd, 2015

A great Doctor

Dr. Christenson has been our family doctor since 1997. During our working career we have lived in eight locations. We rate Dr. Christenson as our very best family doctor. There are many reasons. First he always treats us as if we are his most important patient. He is really interested in our well being. We always feel that he has time for us. His staff is always professional and friendly. He is very good about referral when it is necessary. He is exceptional in follow up. We have referred many friends, neighbors and new folks moving to this area. We have yet to have one referral express dissatisfaction. We feel blessed to have Dr. Christenson as out family doctor.