A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dotson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dotson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dotson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Dotson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cushing Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Dotson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David T. Dotson practice?
- Dr. David Dotson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dotson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cushing, OK.
See Cushing Primary Care Doctors.