Dr. Tom Ewing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tom Ewing?

get somebody else.

Posted on November 25th, 2014

The guy is a pick and he takes to many patients.

Never met such a RUDE person

Posted on October 7th, 2013

This man is dangerous. I don't think he cares one bit about his patients. He is rude, laughs in your face, talks down to you, etc., etc. I went in for a simple procedure and 6 weeks later I am still in physical therapy. He screwed up badly! I tried to report him to the Oklahoma Medical Board but they don't oversee DO's. I feel for some of his staff.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Feel I got excellent care. Dr. Ewing really listens to his patients.

impressed

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Very nice guy, seemed really interested in my problem, appeared to know his business. Went for second opinion and he could have just said I needed another operation, but gave me his advice on need, and I chose to wait.I was impressed by the man and if I decide to have the surgery later I will go to him.

Missed correct diagnosis

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Norman Hospital ER said arm had break near elbow. Dr. Ewing did more x-rays said not broken. Followed up 4 weeks later & he laughed when I said it still hurt. He said it was ok & arm not broke. 4 weeks later, another ortho hospital did xray & MRI. It was broke--needed surgery. I am not happy because I hurt for so long & I don't believe in taking medicine. I think he is still laughing.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

The wait time has consistently been too long. A 3:15 appointment resulted in being there 2-1/2 hours. During that time, I was talking to someone or having x-rays for no more than 20 minutes. The rest of the time was waiting in the exam room. I was satisfied with the level of care, but not the respect for my time. This tells me that too many appointments are scheduled too closely together.

Dr. Ewing saved my life....litterally

Posted on April 20th, 2009

I was involved in motorcycle accident resulting in multiple serious breaks to my left leg. Dr. Ewing performed the ER surgery and did an excellent job. During my follow up appointment, I informed him that I was having pain in particular parts of my abdomen. Unlike most of the other hospital doctors who had attributed this pain to the trauma of my accident, Dr. Ewing actually listened to me and examined the area that was hurt. He instantly seemed alarmed by what he felt in my abdomen, and had me set up for a CT scan within the hour.....The results of the CT scan showed I had seriously damaged spleen and severe internal bleeding. After being immediatly admitted to the hospital, my gastrointestinal surgeon told me that if Dr. Ewing had not taken the action he did, I would likely have been dead in 24 hours. AWESOME DOCTOR

Posted on October 6th, 2017