A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Fitch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Fitch, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom R Fitch MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Fitch practice?
- Dr. Tom Fitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Fitch practices Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.