Learn more about Dr. Tom Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Fitch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Fitch, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom R Fitch MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Fitch practice?
- Dr. Tom Fitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Fitch practices Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.