A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Flashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Flashman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Flashman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flashman graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flashman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Flashman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Flashman practice?
- Dr. Tom Flashman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Flashman practices Otolaryngology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists.