Dr. Tommie Flashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tommie Flashman?

Ruined my face! Do not go for Botox!

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Do not go by this person for Botox, he is not an expert injector!!! He literally ruined my face and life by causing major nerve damage. He did three injections between my nose and upper lip for purposes of reducing gum exposure when smiling. For one it has made no difference whatsoever for that purpose and there is zero decrease in my gum exposure and on the contrary it's worsened the shape of my mouth and how it closes amongst many many other serious issues! At the time of injections the right side felt fine and the injection in the middle felt fine however the one on the left side bled and was hurting, I asked him why did this one feel different and he said sometimes you can strike a nerve and that happens. I got shocked and asked nerve, isn't it l supposed to go in a muscle? To which he said there are nerves in the muscles. After the injection I developed numbness and tingling on the left side of my face and pain towards my ear and had difficulty swallowing. He was completely inaccessible when I called his emergency line that evening to report my awful scary symptoms. Finally tracked him down the next day. Long story short he prescribed me all kind of medication, steroids and antiviral drugs with tons of side effects trying to fabricate the cause of all this due to other conditions to deny his incorrect injection creating this major nerve trauma. Two days after I was supposed to be going on a vacation and I was instead stuck in the hospital emergency room while I was supposed to be boarding a flight because of all the numbness/tingling in my face that was radiating further down my left side to neck, arm and hand too. The ER doctor said the nerve trauma has caused these symptoms and I have to wait it out for it to hopefully resolve, until today 3 weeks after I'm still suffering with the facial numbness/tingling, tongue and lips tingling, and difficulty swallowing/speaking. I have lost so much hair from the stress of all this. I was told to go on the trip to relax and try to disconnect from this nightmare, it cost me an extra $7k in rebooking airline tickets and I did anything but rest as I suffered the entire time dealing with all this as did everyone else around me. I cannot believe the amount of pain and suffering I've endured because of his colossal mistake! I've missed out on so much in my life after this, it's cost me so much in additional medical expenses and my health has no price tag. My mood and energy has all been impacted I can't participate in things I'm supposed to. Don't risk your health and avoid at all costs! This man lacks injection expertise yet he took on doing botox and ruined my face and life. He has taken zero ownership of the trauma he has caused, so so saddening that I fell into this. I wish I'd never gone and allowed this person to stick those needles in my face. I even told him no photos please before but he insisted on taking them against my consent. Poor ethical practices and clearly compentency as well. Worst nightmare of my life!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Very gentile, spent time with me, showed me my problem using a diagram - made a difference!

Dr. Flashman, Both Competent And Kind

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Kind, attentive, competent doctor. Have been happy with the treatment with both manner and problem resolution.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I have been going to him for a number of years, he is a wonderful doctor, takes time, talks to me , if I need a referral to another specialist, he advises me re who to go to , etc. toomuch good stuff to remember it all right now

Amazing!

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Flashman did an amazing job on my nose! I recommended him to all my friends and family members! Its super easy to get an appointment with him and his staff are extremely kind! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face!

Skilled Surgeon and Hands like Silk - 6/2012

Posted on June 30th, 2012

DR. TOM FLASHMAN is very soft spoken, very caring, forthright and extremely knowledgable. He evaluate your concerns and explains what he can do and what the result may be. Doctor did a corrective surgery and other enhancements to my neck and eyes. I'm looking forward to having the Dermabrasion to areas of my face and neck! Dr. Flashman is a doctor that is not just about making the most money, he is about making a difference in one's life also. His bedside manners and follow-up is beyond reproach. I am still smiling! I'll recommend him to everyone as he is the BEST.

Amazing doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Dr. Flashman came recommended by a co-worker this past summer. He resolved my deviated septum issues. My surgery went very well. No complications. His work is incredible! I recently had a check up with my GP, he was shocked with how great the job Dr. Flashman performed. A+

Dr Flashman is a pro!

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

He's thorough, thoughtful and knowledgeable on prescription and homeopathic methods of treatment. I have several instruction sheets from him for colds, etc. Never knew not to use menthol cough drops (dries out the throat) until I went to see him. He's a pro!

I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I had some procedures done on my face 2x by Dr. Flashman. The first time was for reducing lids and wrinkles for my eyes, shaping my nose, and a jaw implant. The second time was for a partial face lift. Plus several office visits for injections. I always get comments saying I look 10 yrs.youngerI hardly notice it anymore. His touch is like a "feather". He is a total perfectionist. It wasn't until I had friends that had work done by other doctors that I really came to appreciate how good this guy is.Always check around, but definately include Dr. Flashman at the top of your list!

EXECUTIVE CHEF AND POLO PLAYER CAROLINE

Posted on April 18th, 2011

DR. TOM FLASHMAN IS BOTH FORTHRIGHT AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER AND STANDARDS ARE BEYOND COMPARE. I RECOMMEND DR. TOM FLASHMAN TO EVERYONE INCLUDING MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHICH SPEEKS VERY HIGHLY. I MYSELF HAVE NEVER BEEN SO IMPRESSED AND TAKEN ABAKE BY HIS SUPREME QUALITIES. BOTH AS A DOCTOR AND AS A PERSON. THERE IS A SENCE THAT THIS DOCTOR IS NOT A DOCTOR FOR THE MONEY. INSTEAD YOU TRUELY HAVE A SENCE HE CARES ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING. IT IS MY EXPERIENCE THAT DOCTOR TOM FLASHMAN HAS ACHIEVED RESULTS THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS ACHIEVED. HE HAS ACHIEVED THE HIGHEST RESULTS OF ANY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE NECESSITY AND PRIVELEDGE OF KNOWING AND EXPERIENCING.

the billing office makes a lot of mistakes:(

Posted on November 4th, 2010

He didn't have a nurse practitioner in his office and the front desk customer service reps. were speaking Spanish to each other for 10 mins. while I was waiting. I thought was good but didn't really answer my questions. The worst part, the biller for his office, Rosa does billing for 6 other offices and doesn't get back to you in timely manner and makes a lot of mistakes. After a year, I finally solved my insurance claim with this office because she hasn't had time to follow-up with me within a year. Charges a lot of money for just an office visit and makes a lot of billing errors:(

PERSONALIZED CARE

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I went to this doctor for a 2nd opinion regarding an ENT issue. He sent me out for tests that the first doc missed and diagnosed a problem that would have gone unnoticed if not for his expertise. An added bonus is that he actually returns calls and spends time on the phone answering questions w/o making the patient feel *rushed*. I wish all doctors were like this one!