Dr. Tommie Flashman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
Very gentile, spent time with me, showed me my problem using a diagram - made a difference!

April 3rd, 2016
Dr. Flashman, Both Competent And Kind
Kind, attentive, competent doctor. Have been happy with the treatment with both manner and problem resolution.

October 13th, 2015
I have been going to him for a number of years, he is a wonderful doctor, takes time, talks to me , if I need a referral to another specialist, he advises me re who to go to , etc. toomuch good stuff to remember it all right now

April 15th, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Flashman did an amazing job on my nose! I recommended him to all my friends and family members! Its super easy to get an appointment with him and his staff are extremely kind! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face!

June 30th, 2012
Skilled Surgeon and Hands like Silk - 6/2012
DR. TOM FLASHMAN is very soft spoken, very caring, forthright and extremely knowledgable. He evaluate your concerns and explains what he can do and what the result may be. Doctor did a corrective surgery and other enhancements to my neck and eyes. I'm looking forward to having the Dermabrasion to areas of my face and neck! Dr. Flashman is a doctor that is not just about making the most money, he is about making a difference in one's life also. His bedside manners and follow-up is beyond reproach. I am still smiling! I'll recommend him to everyone as he is the BEST.

November 29th, 2011
Amazing doctor
Dr. Flashman came recommended by a co-worker this past summer. He resolved my deviated septum issues. My surgery went very well. No complications. His work is incredible! I recently had a check up with my GP, he was shocked with how great the job Dr. Flashman performed. A+

November 3rd, 2011
Dr Flashman is a pro!
He's thorough, thoughtful and knowledgeable on prescription and homeopathic methods of treatment. I have several instruction sheets from him for colds, etc. Never knew not to use menthol cough drops (dries out the throat) until I went to see him. He's a pro!

September 13th, 2011
I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!
I had some procedures done on my face 2x by Dr. Flashman. The first time was for reducing lids and wrinkles for my eyes, shaping my nose, and a jaw implant. The second time was for a partial face lift. Plus several office visits for injections. I always get comments saying I look 10 yrs.youngerI hardly notice it anymore. His touch is like a "feather". He is a total perfectionist. It wasn't until I had friends that had work done by other doctors that I really came to appreciate how good this guy is.Always check around, but definately include Dr. Flashman at the top of your list!

April 18th, 2011
EXECUTIVE CHEF AND POLO PLAYER CAROLINE
DR. TOM FLASHMAN IS BOTH FORTHRIGHT AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER AND STANDARDS ARE BEYOND COMPARE. I RECOMMEND DR. TOM FLASHMAN TO EVERYONE INCLUDING MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHICH SPEEKS VERY HIGHLY. I MYSELF HAVE NEVER BEEN SO IMPRESSED AND TAKEN ABAKE BY HIS SUPREME QUALITIES. BOTH AS A DOCTOR AND AS A PERSON. THERE IS A SENCE THAT THIS DOCTOR IS NOT A DOCTOR FOR THE MONEY. INSTEAD YOU TRUELY HAVE A SENCE HE CARES ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING. IT IS MY EXPERIENCE THAT DOCTOR TOM FLASHMAN HAS ACHIEVED RESULTS THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS ACHIEVED. HE HAS ACHIEVED THE HIGHEST RESULTS OF ANY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE NECESSITY AND PRIVELEDGE OF KNOWING AND EXPERIENCING.

November 4th, 2010
the billing office makes a lot of mistakes:(
He didn't have a nurse practitioner in his office and the front desk customer service reps. were speaking Spanish to each other for 10 mins. while I was waiting. I thought was good but didn't really answer my questions. The worst part, the biller for his office, Rosa does billing for 6 other offices and doesn't get back to you in timely manner and makes a lot of mistakes. After a year, I finally solved my insurance claim with this office because she hasn't had time to follow-up with me within a year. Charges a lot of money for just an office visit and makes a lot of billing errors:(

October 29th, 2010
PERSONALIZED CARE
I went to this doctor for a 2nd opinion regarding an ENT issue. He sent me out for tests that the first doc missed and diagnosed a problem that would have gone unnoticed if not for his expertise. An added bonus is that he actually returns calls and spends time on the phone answering questions w/o making the patient feel *rushed*. I wish all doctors were like this one!

July 18th, 2009
The best of the best
Dr. Flashman is wonderful. I would recommend him to family and friends in a heartbeat. Actually, everyone in our family goes to Dr. Flashman. He is calm, friendly and very professional. What a delight! We feel very forunate that hetakes care all of us. Thank you, Dr. Flashman....you are the best!