A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Galouzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Galouzis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Galouzis, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galouzis graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galouzis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom N Galouzis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom N. Galouzis practice?
- Dr. Tom Galouzis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tom Galouzis practices Surgery near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Michigan City, IN and Chesterton, IN.
See Hobart Surgeons.