Learn more about Dr. Tom Galouzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Galouzis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galouzis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galouzis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Galouzis, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galouzis graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galouzis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Nicholas Galouzis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom N. Galouzis practice?
- Dr. Tom Galouzis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Galouzis practices Surgery near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Surgeons.