Dr. Tom Hamilton Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tom Hamilton?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

He has cared for me and my daughter for 4 yrs. I would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff take time to explain all procedures and make sure you understand and are comfortable.

Best ENT I have seen

Posted on May 25th, 2015

It has taken me forever to find a ENT that made both my children comfortable and listened to me over every little concern I had. When you have 2 special needs kids every doctor that makes the visits easy for the kids helps greatly. He has also done the last 3 surgeries on my kids, tubes, tonsils and adnoids, and removal of beads from ears. He spends time with you and actually makes sure you understand everything and answers every little question no matter how stupid or crazy it may sound to you. He makes sure you are well aware of everything.

Best ENT especially for kids!

Posted on November 21st, 2012

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Hamilton! Our daughter was 2 when someone caught on to how she had fluid in both ears and possible sensorineural hearing loss. At that time, we were referred to another ENT doctor but his way of communicating the "possibilities" of our daughter's degree of loss were a bit unprofessional and did not settle well with me. Determined to switch doctors, every suggestion went for Dr. Hamilton and I'm so glad they did. We have been seeing him for 2 years now with our daughters severe unilateral loss. His passion to work with only kids is evident. He is personable, respectful, and on top of his game, and the relationship he has built with us has put us at ease. Whenever we need something, he sees us immediately. His medical assistant Tiffany is wonderful as well. She has called me back on many occasions to discuss ear drainage from tubes, ect with the uttermost patience. All and all, this doctor is the hidden gem in tulsa when it comes to finding an ear doctor for your child. He has replaced our daughters tubes and also taken her adenoids out. With her unilateral loss, he understand how important it was for her other ear to be in full function and he scheduled her surgery for day following her "checkup." I don't think any other doctor skips the waiting lists. Super impressed and the best thing a mother could have would be the trust of her child's doctor, and I had that before all of the ct scans, the surgeries, and the sick visits. He really is the best and never will waste your time. I could go on and on about how high we think of Tom Hamilton.

Great bedside manner!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

He is a very kind and polite doctor. I was very impressed with him and he didn't scare the kids. He seems to really enjoy his job and I would Definitely recommend him to anyone!! 4 stars all the way!

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Dr. Hamilton treated my 3 year old son when he needed tubes in both ears, my father in law when he was having hearing difficulty and most recently my 1 year old daughter who had a lump on her thyroid. I was worried sick and he made me feel so much better yet still had a very straight forward attitude. My father in law said he felt like he really cares about what he does and he did a fantastic job on my sons surgery. Grade A doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I work with Dr. Hamilton in surgery and take my kids to see him when they need to. He is always so very kind and helpful and is the best ENT surgeon I have ever encountered. He is very knowledgeable and works hard to find what is wrong with you and fix it. I have never regretted having him as a doctor and neither will anyone else.

Dr. Hamilton is a wonderful, caring doctor.

Posted on December 9th, 2008