A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hepler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hepler, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepler graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hepler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hepler FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Hepler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hepler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hepler practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.