Learn more about Dr. Tom Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Ivey, FACC, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom D Ivey FACC, FACS, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom D. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Tom Ivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Ivey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiothoracic Surgeons.