Learn more about Dr. Tom Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Ivey, FACC, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom D Ivey FACC, FACS, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom D. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Tom Ivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Ivey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiothoracic Surgeons.