Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tom Ivey
Dr. Tom Ivey, MD, FACC, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Ivey is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Adams Memorial Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Ivey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tom Ivey has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Tom Ivey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. John Cafardi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Vishal Jivan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi8
Dr. Patricia Grodecki
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi31