Learn more about Dr. Tom Karnezis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Karnezis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karnezis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karnezis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Karnezis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnezis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Karnezis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Karnezis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Karnezis practice?
- Dr. Tom Karnezis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Karnezis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons.