Learn more about Dr. Tom Karnezis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Karnezis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Karnezis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnezis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Karnezis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Karnezis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Karnezis practice?
- Dr. Tom Karnezis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Karnezis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Orthopedic Surgeons and Elk Grove Village Surgeons.