Learn more about Dr. Tom Karnezis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Karnezis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karnezis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karnezis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Karnezis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnezis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Karnezis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom A Karnezis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Karnezis practice?
- Dr. Tom Karnezis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Karnezis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons and Elk Grove Village Orthopedic Surgeons.