Learn more about Dr. Tom Karnezis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Karnezis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Karnezis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnezis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Karnezis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karnezis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Karnezis practice?
Dr. Tom Karnezis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons and Elk Grove Village Orthopedic Surgeons.