inactive

Tom Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2015
Very professional compassionate! Actually cares for his patients.

September 10th, 2013
I waited 2 years to find a doctor close to home, I should of done this sooner.
It was a difficult to change doctors after I moved. After I met Dr. Tom Kim I realized I did the right thing. His staff is highly professional, respectful, high tech data system collectors, not judgmental, and empathetic. Everyone was so helpful and caring. It was a great experience. I wish I chose a new doctor sooner.

March 8th, 2013
These people are amazing! I have been sick my entire adult life and have had multiple physicians over the past 20 years, and have never dealt with such a professional and compassionate group in my entire life! Thank you all for being the way every practice needs to be !!

January 29th, 2013
Dr. Kim is excellent! He is thorough in his diagnosis and takes time to answer questions and concerns regarding my health. He has a wonderful referral network of medical colleagues. He has also been helpful in recommending other specailized medical professionals for friends and family members.

June 6th, 2012
recommended
I'm a very complex patient and he seems to always know what's actually wrong. Highly recommended.

May 22nd, 2012
Been with Dr Kim for 2.5 years. He has diagnosed some out of the box issues and as a result has saved me from issues not picked up on by specialists. He spends whatever time is needed and I have great trust in his skills.

February 4th, 2011
He was a little arrogant and did not listen to what I was saying. As a result, I wasted a lot of time on wrong conclusions. If he had paid more attention to my concerns I would have been diagnosed more timely. I had to go to another physician to get the care I needed.