A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Thomas, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom M Thomas DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tom M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Tom Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.