- Wait Time
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Tom Thomas?
December 9th, 2016
Authoritarian. He didn't listen to my concerns, spoke over me and was incredibly dismissive and condescending. I went in because I have at least 15 different symptoms of hormone imbalance and he basically told me "nothing is wrong with you." Then sat and stared at me smugly without saying a word. It was THE most surreal moment I've ever had with any kind of doctor in my 40 years.
January 19th, 2015
September 30th, 2013
I saw Doctor Tom Thomas, on two different occasions. He appeared aggravated the second time I went into his office, about my thyroid issue and even resorted to using bad language. He was rude, unprofessional and very unfriendly. I feel like it is the right thing to do to warn people about how awful my experience was with this doctor. On top of just being a very bad-mannered doctor he did nothing to help my medical problem. So I had to make the time and spend the money to see another doctor.
May 31st, 2013NASA DTS Specialist/Retired
He appeared to be overly energetic emotionally, yet a bit rude. He was extremely condescending, especially after I had said I had seen him before for the same problem and that the problem had gotten worse after receiving the last low testosterone treatments. His empathy for my situation getting worse was a bit disturbing. I guess everyone has a bad day so I will leave it at that.
April 30th, 2013Horrible experience
1. This doctor is very odd, his social skills are a bit off. 2. Also he likes to give up easily and says there is nothing he can do for you. I asked him how metformin worked and he replies very quickly and abrubptly, as if he assumes you have no medical background, and won't understand him anyways. He is poor at giving explanations. I was hoping he would explain my questions in more detail as to how drugs work in the body. It is my body and I should know these things, and who better to tell you than a doctor, right? So I said I do not understand and he replied "sorry". He didn't want to take the time to talk to me or help me. He was in a hurry. For what I am not sure, there was no waiting patients. Basically, I have to find another doctor now to help me and I wasted my day because he is an idiot and now I will probably be charged by him for nothing.
April 16th, 2013
June 28th, 2011gentleman!!
Dr. Tom was one of the nicest and most empathetic doctors i have been to.. he has helped me bring my sugar levels down and has helped me to overcome my issue with weight gain!! i would recomend him to anybody!!
May 20th, 2010Terrible bedside manner
Dr. Thomas was the first endocrinologist I was ever referred to for my hypothyroid disease. He treated me like a hypochondriac for asking some basic questions. He wasn't willing to do a complete hormone panel work-up and seemed bothered that I at least wanted my thyroid levels checked. He was in and out of the room in less than 10 min.I saw a different endocrinologist after that who found that I was having some issues with my adrenal gland function. This would not have shown up in any of Dr. Thomas' tests. Do yourself a favor and see someone else!!!
December 15th, 2016
March 28th, 2016
January 23rd, 2016
December 27th, 2015
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides