Learn more about Dr. Tom Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Maddox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Maddox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Smith Maddox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom S. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Tom Maddox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Maddox practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, KY.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.