Learn more about Dr. Tom Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Maddox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Maddox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Smith Maddox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom S. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Tom Maddox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Maddox practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, KY.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.