A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Madhavan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Madhavan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madhavan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom Madhavan practice?
Dr. Tom Madhavan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.