A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Mayer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Mayer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Gerald Mayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom G. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Tom Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.