A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Mayer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Mayer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Gerald Mayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom G. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Tom Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.