A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Meziere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Meziere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Meziere, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meziere graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meziere has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Meziere MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tom Meziere practice?
- Dr. Tom Meziere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tom Meziere practices Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Gastroenterologists.