A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Middlebrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Middlebrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Middlebrook, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Middlebrook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Middlebrook has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nachogdoches Med Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Anderson Middlebrook MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tom A. Middlebrook practice?
- Dr. Tom Middlebrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Middlebrook practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Psychiatrists.