A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Rogers Miles DO is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Tom Miles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Miles practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Manistique, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Manistique Radiologists.