A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Rogers Miles DO is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Tom Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Miles practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Manistique, MI.
See Manistique Radiologists.