A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tom Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Miles practice?
Dr. Tom Miles practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Manistique, MI.
See Manistique Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Thomas Miles, Dr. Tomas Miles, Dr. Tommie Miles, Dr. Tommy Miles