Dr. Tom Murphy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
Good experience
I thought Dr Murphy was very helpful and courteous. I am very appreciative that my primary Dr referred me.

October 26th, 2015
Best
Personable and thorough. Takes time to properly assess before diagnosis.

April 10th, 2012
What bedside manner?
Dr. only schedules 10 minutes per visit - even for new, first time patients. Rushed in, rushed out - just pushed pills on me, very disappointing.

March 4th, 2012
Dr. Murphy has earned and deserves top ratings. His knowledge of people's problems(diagnosis) is outstanding. He shows compassion for his patients, and he is a very hard worker!!

January 26th, 2012
Thank you Dr. Murphy
During my first visit, Dr. Murphy gave his undivided attention to a history of my problems. I have found him to be very thorough. I think his overall knowledge of people's problems is outstanding. He has worked very hard to come up with a good combination of medications for me, when it has not been easy due to insurance won't cover this, won't cover that. I have always found him to be very caring and compasionate of peopl

January 14th, 2012
I would never recommend this Dr to anyone, I have read many complaints similar to mine. Horrible bedside manner, showed little to no compassion, unwilling to resolve problems with patients..

September 12th, 2011
Excellent Doc
I'm a 63 year old active male with arthrites. Dr Murphy was interested in providing me an appropriate treatment plan without unnesessary medications. I definitely recommend him.

August 12th, 2011
I personally find his bedside matter rude and flaky. He did nothing for me. I have RA and he did nothing to help me. He is not a doctor that can be trusted. Maybe he is over worked, I don't know, but he sure missed the ball on me. I think he full of himself and does not listen to his patients needs. When I tried to talk to him about my health, he interrupted me and talked over me.HE DOES NOT RESPECT HIS PATIENT CLIENTELE. HE DOES NOT LISTEN! It is important to patients . Grow up and learn something Dr. Murphy!

July 5th, 2011
I'll go back again...my pain has greatly decreased and not with "pill pushing"!Thank you Dr. Murphy!!!

May 23rd, 2011
he is very quickly in and out of the exam room, but is very personable and easy to speak with. always is quick to answer questions and the call backs from the office are prompt and professional.

January 28th, 2011
Don't waste your time
I was reffered to this Dr Murphy and had high hopes. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and this Dr is nothing more than a pill pusher. My last three appointments he spent a total of 8 minutes with me. He has a terrible bed side mannor. I am actually worse since I started seeing him. He is cluless and uncaring. Others I am in a support group with advised me early on not to see this Dr. Don't waste your time or money.