A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Norris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Norris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom R Norris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tom R. Norris practice?
- Dr. Tom Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Norris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.