A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Obertynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Obertynski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obertynski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Obertynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Obertynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Obertynski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Obertynski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Obertynski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tom Obertynski practice?
- Dr. Tom Obertynski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Obertynski practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.