A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Nguyen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Phuc Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tom Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.