Learn more about Dr. Tom Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Pagano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pagano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom V Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom V. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Tom Pagano has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Pagano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Internists and Kearney Cardiologists.