Learn more about Dr. Tom Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Pagano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Phillips County Hospital
- Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Victor Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom V. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Tom Pagano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Pagano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Internists and Kearney Cardiologists.