A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Pagano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagano
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pagano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom V Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom V. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Tom Pagano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Pagano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Kearney, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Cardiologists.