A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Pagano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pagano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom V Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tom V. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Tom Pagano has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Pagano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Internists and Kearney Cardiologists.