Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos
Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Linwood, NJ, with another office in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Papastamelos is affiliated with Shore Medical Center, Cape Regional Medical Center and Cape Regional Medical Center Inc. Dr. Papastamelos has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linwood, NJ.
Dr. Mukesh Shanker
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Linwood, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Kataneh Maleki
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Linwood, NJ 0 mi25
Dr. Anila Amin
Linwood, NJ 0 mi35