A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papastamelos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Papastamelos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papastamelos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios G Papastamelos DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios G. Papastamelos practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos has 1 office location.
Dr. Athanasios Papastamelos practices Infectious Disease near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Infectious Disease Doctors.