A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Peponis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Peponis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peponis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peponis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peponis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peponis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- Doctors Hospital Status: Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom George Peponis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom G. Peponis practice?
- Dr. Tom Peponis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Peponis practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.