A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Peponis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Peponis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peponis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peponis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peponis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peponis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- Doctors Hospital Status: Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom George Peponis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom G. Peponis practice?
- Dr. Tom Peponis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tom Peponis practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.