Learn more about Dr. A Petropulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Petropulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petropulos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petropulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Petropulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petropulos graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Petropulos has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Tom Petropulos MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. A T. Petropulos practice?
- Dr. A Petropulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Petropulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.