Learn more about Dr. A Petropulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Petropulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Petropulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petropulos graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petropulos has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petropulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A T. Petropulos practice?
Dr. A Petropulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.