A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Petropulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Petropulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Petropulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petropulos graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petropulos has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Tom Petropulos MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. A T. Petropulos practice?
- Dr. A Petropulos has 8 office locations.
Dr. A Petropulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.