Learn more about Dr. Tom Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Porter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tom M. Porter practice?
Dr. Tom Porter practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists and Davenport Pain Management Doctors.