A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Porter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Mathew Porter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Tom Porter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tom Porter practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Bartow, FL.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists and Davenport Pain Management Doctors.